Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Back to School




The Summer just darted by.....We had a fabulous time though...Beaches...Camps..mini trips..museums..amusement parks...fun, family & friends. Now it's back to life....


We officially started school on yesterday. I always give 1st day of school "goodies", and all went over well for both the girls. I usually start a week ahead of my oldest dd's co-op, so that we can get used to our basic schedule before we are "on the road" twice a week.
I will complete a week in review at the end of the week..


Weekly Scriptures:


"All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23


"As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today" Genesis 50:20














3 comments:

Ashlee912 said...

Hi, this is Ashlee. Recently, I visited your blog and found some useful information in your blog. I hope my blog which provides High School information might be helpful. So, I request you to do the favour. Please place my blog link in ur blog roll and below is my high school information blog California High School and I also invite you to review my blog at your convenience. http://ourhighschools.blogspot.com/

fawad said...

Nice post,thanks for sharing.
http://superioreducationz.com
Education Information

Saad Amir said...

Thanks for share some information with us.
Education