Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Tragedies..

Scripture of the day: "Dear Children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and truth"
~ 1 John 3:18

My heart is saddened this morning.... My thoughts and prayers are with the parents, community and family members of those in Bimidji, Minnesota. How sad it is to hear of the shootings spurred by a high schooler. I can't imagine what this community is feeling. It brings tears to my eyes....

I am still in prayer for Terri Schiavo's family, as they are enduring the painful process of watching their daughter fade away.....

In this life we can not take one moment for granted....

I don't have many words this morning..

I will give many hugs today.... I will call those I love today.....and let them know that I love them...

2 comments:

Randi said...

I feel the same way. Too much tragedy to take in all at once. For Terry-I feel so deeply sad for her parents! I can't imagine their grief.

fawad said...

yes sometimes it happened.Thanks for sharing.
http://superioreducationz.com
Education Information