Monday, May 09, 2005


Mickey Mouse Posted by Hello

Quote of the day:"Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards - the things we live by and teach our children - are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings." ~ Walt Disney

I haven't blogged in quite a while. I've been on vacation with my family to--Walt Disney World, Florida. :-) We had an awesome time. It was not our first visit to Disney World, but it was still totally awesome. It was exactly what our family needed-an opportunity to spend time together away from the daily "pulls" from the outside, and just focus on one another and have fun.

During our last visit to Disney (3yrs ago) our then 8yr old daughter wanted to go on almost every rollercoaster that existed! I'm not very fond of rollercoasters,but I didn't want to be a party pooper, and decided to ride on all the wild rides with my husband and daughter. What a big mistake! When we returned from that vacation, I had a backache for weeks.

I have gained much wisdom from that experience, and I no longer ride anything that goes faster than the merry go round.--I have nothing to prove.-- I was content hanging out with my 11 month old. On the other hand, my dear hubby still decided to ride with the "wild rollercoaster rider", who not only wants to ride the rollercoasters, but ride them over and over and over....... After the first day at the parks---He was pooped and confessed "I can't hang with her anymore!" (Next time we'll let her take a friend!)

The vacation was great, but it's back to the daily tasks. We have three weeks of "school" left. I am continuing to plan for next school year, and I have purchased a few curriculum items. I've got my list, and I'm checking things off. :-) I finally feel like I'm making progress.

It' s late. I better get some sleep............

"These things I have spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." ~ John 15:11

1 comment:

fawad said...

It seems you and yours family spend great time and enjoyed.welcome back...
http://superioreducationz.com
Education Information