Friday, April 10, 2009

The Seasons of Life...


Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
~Thoreau


I stumbled across this quote today....It reminds me how we live our lives in seasons. The seasons of life come and go..As I look at my 15 year old daughter, and my soon to be 5 year old daughter, I wonder where the time has gone. I am learning to enjoy each season of my life, because it is just that and it passes so quickly.


To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven ~ Ecc 3:1


3 comments:

Joanne Utke said...

Yes I agree and that is a great quote, It is amazing how time just passes I feel thankful to have made the decition to be dedicated to my childrens education and home school them, The thought of having them at school all day and missing there life right before my eyes was very sad to me. I didn't have kids so I could miss most of there life. By the time a child graduates school he has spent 15,000 hours there!

I love that proverb quote!

fawad said...

An attractive post,yes I agree with you,this is what we called life.No doubt yours blog is useful.Thank you
http://superioreducationz.com
Education Information

منوعات نور nour said...

طرق عزل الفوم بالرياض
طرق كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
طرق عزل اسطح
طريقة رش المبيدات الحشرية في المنزل
عزل الحمامات والمطابخ
التخلص من الحشرات المنزلية بالوصفات الطبيعية
تنظيف المطبخ وترتيبه