Saturday, April 16, 2005

Beaches...



Quote of the day:"The world, as a rule, does not live on beaches and in country clubs."~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

I would love to be on the beach today. It is one of my favorite places to be. It is where I can find peace and calmness as I enjoy the beauty of God's creation.

Unfortunately, I can't be there today, but I know the summer days are not far away. I am looking forward to it.

As for today, I will enjoy a spring day with my children and take a day trip to a few local museums. I am looking forward to that!

" Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God" ~ Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

Dave Jackson said...

Just dropping by... Sunday afternoon and I'm searching for sites that mention beaches so I can learn which ones people think are the best for my Three Best Beaches blog. Thanks for the opportunity to comment here.

muhammad fawad said...

Yes you are right,beaches are the place where we forget our all tensions and its calmness provides us pleasure of wealth and happiness.Really peaceful place.Thank you for your nice post.
http://superioreducationz.com
Education Information