Thursday, April 14, 2005

Why worry?

flower.jpg


Scripture of the day: "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things , and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." ~ Matthew 6:28-33


Why worry?

This is an area that occasionally sneaks up on me. My latest concern has been about planning for the next school year.. (I am sooo behind in my planning compared to previous years) Am I doing this right....Should I change this...... How can I change this... Is she getting enough of this....Should I omit that ...Which curriculum should I use for this subject..Etc. Etc.... Does this ever end????


Things have been very different this year with my little one (who is quickly approaching 1yr). I expected that, but I'm a little challenged about where to make necessary changes.

Nevertheless, I know that God will help me with this challenge.

"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" ~Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

Randi said...

Thank goodness for a break during the summer! Even though we do keep up on math during the summer months, the extra time gives me planning time(and planning energy)! And somehow, by August I am looking forward to starting again!