Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Too Busy...

Scripture for today: " And we know that all things work together for the good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose" ~ Romans 8:28


Wow! It seems like it has been a challenge getting to the computer to sit down and blog lately. Our schedule is too busy!

As I plan for next "year", I am really looking at how we are spending our time with school. This has been our first year in a co-op, and it has really taken a big chunk out of our days. The class meets twice a week. It has been great for my daughter, but it has definitely affected the other subjects that I am teaching. When we return from the class -which is midday, not much gets done. Not to mention the other seasonal activities, basketball, softball, mid week Bible study, art class, and piano lessons.--And I have and 11month old!

I don't want to be too rigid-(I have been known for that), but I do have goals that I want to accomplish with her. As a pre-teen, soon to be 7th grader, I am challenged with making decisions to maintain balance. I think that it is interesting for her to have another teacher other than myself. At her age, I think that it breaks up the monotony with just me. (Even though I'm a great teacher :-)

I have thought of asking my husband to take a subject to teach. Sometimes his work schedule can be very busy, and I don't know if it will be too much.--Decisions, decisions!

As I continue to prepare a tentative schedule, I will just continue to pray and ask the Lord for guidance.

3 comments:

Videos by Professor Howdy said...

Thought I would stop in to say, "Hi"!!! Nice BLOG.

Howdy

'Thought & Humor'
Cyber Humor
http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/
CyberHumor
Harvard Humor Club
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Harvard_Humor_Club/

Randi said...

Hi! My husband does math with the kids-he started this 2 years ago and it has been wonderful! I still answer questions during the day, but the BIG questions are reserved for Daddy!

Wasp Nest Removal Johnson City said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting