Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Renewal

Quote for today: "The unexamined life is not worth living" ~Socrates

Spring is such a great time for renewal! I often find this time of year energizing. There is something about spring that make me re-examine my life, plan and recommit to those things that are undone.

The Art of Renewal...

It is a time to re-evaluate your past as a guide to your future... It is a time to toss old hatreds, resentments, grudges and fears into the wastebasket of life; a time to forgive and forget, a time to stretch your soul...It is a time to list the things you have left undone and to do something about them...It is a time to dust off your dreams and shine up your ideals...
~The Art of Living by Wilferd A. Peterson

"And be renewed in the spirit of your mind" ~ Ephesians 4:23

"For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day." ~ 2Corinthians 4:16


1 comment:

Randi said...

Over the last couple of days, I was thinking I needed to reevaluate a couple of areas in my life! Releasing grudges and fears is the same as releasing a hinderance or burden, and I realize I have been dragging a burden or two around!

Your post is a confirmation for me! Thanks!